vrijdag 23 juli 2010

July 17th 2010

Ahhh the wedding of the year was a three day spectacal in a little village in Tuscany, Italy (where they shot Letters To Juliet). My Yolanthe and Wesley got married and after being obsessive and watching every show about them and buying every magazine I can officially say that his was every girls fantasy WOW. But with a budget of 1 million euros I wouldn't expect less. 

All of the pictures are so cute and you can feel the love. And the dress well it's not what I have in mind for myself but the girl looks beautiful in anything right? It's the perfect dress for her. It was a party of 71 family and friends including a lot of celebs like my fave Sylvie and Rafael. A lot of soccerplayers were also there. Sylvie and Rafael came straight from Ibiza from Charlotte-Sophie and Johnny Heitinga's wedding. They weren't at Yolanthe and Wesleys wedding and Yo and Wes weren't at theirs I guess it was too much trouble or something. It's so hectic I bet! 

I can talk about this forever but I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves. More pictures coming up in a couple of days.

Enjoy the love...








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...