zaterdag 31 juli 2010

Kourtney and Scott









Kourtney and Scott are really funny when they aren't fighting and Scott isn't a bitch, but most of the time he is and I really don't get whys she forgives him for the things he does every single time not once not twice but a million times he f*cks up gets drunk and goes crazy on everybody. But I get love makes you blind and when you have a child together it makes things complicated. He always was her big love...

Anyway I always love how Kourt dresses very feminine and up-to-date Scott always dresses like there's a douchelord convention in town with his crazy suites funky coloured pants and leopard loafers but together they always look fresh....

P.S I love Kourts outfit in the 2nd picture I need to find shorts like that. I love how when she's casual she still looks like a million dollars.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...