dinsdag 13 juli 2010

long time no see!

So a lot has happend since june 20. School still sucks work is stil well work but football really isn't football anymore since Italy lost after their third match and my fatherland The Netherlands lost in the finals. But I am still really proud of the boys for making it to the finals. The last time was 32 years ago like hello HUGE! But nobody is looking at the glass half full but half empty. This is ofcourse disappointing but hey we wrote history.

I went out with my girlfriends to watch the match in the city there were so many people and it was 500000000 degrees but at least my selfmade outfit was cute haha. We didn't see a lot of this match which is weird because I saw everygame (except when I had school or work). It was so weird al of a sudden it was over, Spain won. Everyone went home and the people who were still there were boring.

But no hard feelings the coach of the game was so stupid just like the one when Italy played it's last match. It's all politics in the soccer world but everyone has 4 years to practice.

Vivaaa Espana!

beso!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...