woensdag 27 oktober 2010

BLOGLOVIN

Blogs are the future! In every genre that you can think of fashion, music, games, food, literature you name it there is a online community for it! I really love bloggin. I could spend hours finding cute pictures of people that interest me and inspire me or write about things I'm interested in!

At first I loved that I had my own space where I could collect all my favorite things but after a while I saw that people really checked out my blog and left comments I was so happy! The other day 25 people from Korea checked out my blog I was beyond happy and even texted my mom. I really like that everyone begins with the same concept but makes it their own home.


Check out my buisnesspartner/bff Giorgio's blog http://www.giorgiorichie.blogspot.com/ and spread the word!


Bacio!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...