woensdag 6 oktober 2010

this one is for you

It was Giorgio's birthday and that means one thing: PARTY! We had a few drinks (ok a lot of drinks) we danced we laughed we talked and had a chill evening at his place! After that we went to VERSUZ a club in Belgium. It was our first time and let me tell you it was AMAZING! They played all our jams and we went loose like the some old G's that we used to be! I always love those nights when you feel alive and happy!


This birthday also reminded me of how much I appreciate him as a friend and person. I want to thank you for everything for the times we laughed, cried (okay I cried), argued, danced, smoked 10 packs of siggs and drank 5 bottles of cheap whine and talked all night. We know how life can be a bitch and we should appreciate the times we have with the people we care the most about.


I'm scared but excited at the same time for the future and I know you are too but I also know everything is gonna be allright, actually I know it's going to be amazing because I have this feeling we are going to make it! So salute to the future!


world watch out cause here we come..







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...