donderdag 18 november 2010

It's Christmas Time!


Well almost.. I adore this time of the year! It's cold and depressing but knowing christmas is coming up makes it all okay! The first day of christmas is always dedicated to my family and we go to my uncle's place and play games, eat delicious 8 course meals from my cousin, and then we'll argue a little because appearantly some people don't believe in the spirit of christmas and then we probally eat some more or at least I will and play UNO where people (me) will cry and lose a lot of money! So fun hahah..

And the 2nd day of christmas I will spend my with my friends! I'll go to dinner with my bff and his family and then we'll make cute pictures with our classy outfits and party the night away.. Because that is what you are suppose to do when you are young and free make memories and I can't wait for the memories of right now!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you very much for your thoughtful comment, and for taking the trouble to post it.
    replica Bottega Veneta Handbags

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great post,I so much love this post. thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for uploading it.
    Your blog is so informative ? keep up the good work!!!!breitling bentley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...