woensdag 17 november 2010

Ohhhh how I love a good wedding!









































Especially this one! Yes it's true Prince William proposed to Kate in South-Africa! Ohhh what a fairytale she went to college met a Prince and  8 years later she is going to be the future queen of England!

And that engagement ring.. The first thing I thought of was that it looked just like mine haha.. There is a jewellery store in the city where I would walk pass with my mom and I would always say: Mom when he wants to pops the question you need to get me this ring! It looked exactly like the one Kate is wearing but hers is very special in many ways because it was the late Princess Diana's engagement ring... Wow what an honor and a beautiful idea! I can't wait for this wedding and I bet she is going to look beautiful.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...