zaterdag 18 december 2010

Cheers to the freakin vacation! I drink to that!

Today was the last day of school in 2010 and that means only only thing: VACANZA!
No school for the next two weeks on the other hand I got work to replace the 9 to 5 days.. But tonight is the night because in a couple of hours I am leaving for PARIS BABY! I don't know how long it is going to take us to get there and my mother doesn't even think we are going  but I have faith that the parisienne in me is going to arrive in Paris the city of elegance, class and ofcourse LOVE!


The last time I went I came back so inspired! I got this whole new look on life because the people that live their have this way of life that I can't explain. You see it in the way that they dress themselves the way they walk, talk, eat.. The first thing I did when I came back was ofcourse sleep and the next thing was call my mothers friend  to accept a job she had offered me at her lunchroom. I started working when I was fifteen for financial freedom a.k.a my family couldn't bitch when I bought a new bag or shirt! And I was determined to get my diploma that year!

3 years later; my diploma in the pocket and still an employee at the lunchroom I'm hoping Paris will do the same for me this time and will inspire me for an amazing 2011!

Have an amazing weeknd lovers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...