maandag 17 januari 2011

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2011!


 1. Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf

Natalie Portman looks gorg! That dress looks stunning on her and you can see that glow from the baby bump! 


2. Angelina Jolie in Versace

Angelina Jolie is a real Versace lover and you can see why! She pulls it off everytime and the green looks amazing with her hair and make-up. And well you can't say anything bad about Brad the man is still killing after all this time..


3. Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé

I love Anne. She always makes the best movies and her style has really grown over the years. She looks amaze in this Armani dress and it really fits her like a glove!


4. Eva Longoria in Zac Posen

Miss longoria knows what works best for and on the red carpet she's always on top of her game! She looks beautiful and I love how she's walks the red carpet alone like she wouldn't have it any other way! That's a strong girl with pride.


5. Catherina Zeta-Jones in Monique Lhuillier

Catherina Zeta-Jones always looks like a goddess. I think it's amazing that Micheal Douglas attented and is looking healthy an happy. They are really a beautiful couple.


6. Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

She looks like a princess!


7. Jake Gyllenhall in Burberry

I want to marry him..


8. Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad

I just think she looks amazing in everything!


9. Mark Salling in Simon Spurr suit

He is also on my 'I want to marry you' list


10. Amber Riley in Oliver Tolentin

I love this dress! It fits her curves in the right places and you can tell she feels comfortable and pretty. I am pro sequins and glitters so this is a great dress in my opinion

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...