zondag 25 december 2011

Merry Christmas!


I can't believe it's christmas! O my this year went by so fast, I remember last christmas and how amazing it was. I love the atmosphere and the magic of christmas. The christmas tree's in the city, all the lights, the  christmas food. These last weeks weren't the most easy ones but in a few hours I'm going to get ready for my christmas with my family. And that's what it's all about, it's not about the presents but the presence!
And I love the presence more and more every year. Have an amazing christmas everybody. Enjoy it this time a year and smile even when you don't think there's much to smile about!
Listen to The Only Way Is Essex version of "Last Christmas' to get in the X-mas Mood :)

Merry Christmas everybody!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...